Having so many clothes, yet it doesn’t feel enough? This is every girl’s woe and every boyfriend’s complaint. Here is a myth, buster; it’s not because you are greedy, but because your wardrobe is not organized. By organized, I don’t mean keeping clothes arranged orderly. It means building a wardrobe you will always love and finding something to wear for every occasion.
This is not a one-day process, and it takes a few days to a few years to create a wardrobe that’s always in fashion. Hence, trust the process and go ahead to read this piece in the DIY Exclusive Girl’s Wardrobe Guide.
Keep the staples
The following are the basics of a wardrobe, and you cannot skip this step. There are some days when you don’t have the time to put together a dress or an outfit; on these days, you will need these essentials.
- a White and black t-shirt of good quality at all times. Emphasis on good quality to make sure it lasts long.
- A good fitting washed jeans that have some legroom for movement.
- A white and a black fitted plain shirt. An elaborated sleeve is your option.
- A pencil skirt of beige shades or neutral undertones.
- A black Blazer that could make everything else look formal or a sheer shrug to add a casual look to your every outfit.
Make sure these are of good quality and last long if ruined or old. Either try to upcycle or throw away without hesitation and refill the staples.
Ace your chic look
Monochromes, lines, and bold colors define the chic look. The best thing about sporting a chic look is that it goes with every occasion. All you need to ace a chic is a very few minimalist things.
- A jumpsuit is a recent trend and is here to stay. Buy one in a bold color, and do not shy away from experimenting with necklines.