Where the heck did August go?! We need to give it the "fastest disappearing month" award. While we look for that, here's what we found on the web this week when we should have been outside!
- In honor of the epic Simpson's marathon happening this week, here is a free doughnut themed desktop background for you. (via Design is Mine)
- Feeling some serious hometown foodie pride after Portland's Narumol Poonsukwattana, owner of the beloved food cart Nong's Khao Man Gai, slayed the competition on our favorite food network show Chopped. (via Portland Monthly).
- Congrats to the Patton Camp on 5 years of wedded bliss! And major props to that incredible sweeping veil that Grace wore on her big day. (via Camp Patton)
- This LUSH-inspired DIY bath bomb is both super easy to make and totally cheap! Baths, you can never have too many. (via Skip to my Lou)
- These tongue-in-cheek "useless objects" by artist Katerina Kamprani make us smile. (via Bored Panda)
- $40 is a little too steep, but this certificate of awesome is fully, well, awesome for letting someone know that you think that they are in fact, awesome. (via Swiss miss)
- Oh the elusive perfect daily planner... here are some solid options for the organizationally-needy. (via hello bee)
- This Wes Anderson character mobile by SmileFelt is one of the best hipster nursery items we've ever seen. (via Mother Mag)