1. Petra Börner is a Swedish illustrator based in London. Her papercuts and illustrations are incredible.
2. Oliver Jeffer's books are magical and his illustrations are whimsical and always intriguing.
3. This guy is adorable and he's wearing some of our favorite boys items, that sweater is to die for!
4. How lucky is this girl? Her playroom has a climbing wall AND a trapeze. Jealous!
5. Pumpkins disguised as donuts.
6. A creative use for perler beads.
7. These cookies are easy to make and pretty healthy as far as cookies go. Have you tried them, they're delicious!
8. We came up with some fun Halloween costume ideas, this superhero costume is super simple and warm for a chilly night of trick-or-treating.
9. A beautiful view from the Mt. Hood wilderness.