2. We love this photo of Amsterdam and it's dynamic skyline.
3. This pretty fall arrangement is great inspiration for upcoming holiday parties.
4. Pom pom ghosts are really funny and look super easy to make.
5. This recipe for mini Swedish chocolate cake–it's just the perfect portion and no extra temptation to eat another slice!
6. Papercut art always looks so pretty, this is especially fun and vibrant.
7. We are really loving our holiday sweater collection for family this year and how you can mix it OR match it.
8. These pumpkins and their facial expressions are so unique and hilarious!
9. A clever way to display your favorite iphone photos.
Have a great weekend! We are planning on carving pumpkins and staying cozy inside this weekend (forecast says rain all weekend), what are your plans?