Since launching our women's line Love, Hanna last fall, we've heard from the Hanna community around the world profess their love for the comfy Stockholm Pant. The design: comfy and flattering. Made of a soft terry knit, with exposed front pocket zippers and well placed back pockets… you won’t want to take them off! Style them for any occasion to look and feel just right—day or night, laid-back or dressed up, the Stockholm pant is made for everyone.
We had to bring the Stockholm Pant back with updated prints and colors, for even more versatility. See how some of our favorite moms, bloggers, and all around stylish ladies rocked their hannas.
fitted, tucked in, with slides & a topknot
no shoes, no problem. playtime with kids
in a tee, searching for the perfect garden additions
comfy luxe paired with chambray & floral heels
graphic tees & after school activities keep everyone happy
off to work in clogs, your favorite necklace & fall jacket
morning coffee before everyone wakes up
The pant you’ll never want to take off.
Share your favorite Stockholm Pant looks on Instagram! #ilovemyhannas
Even before they made wearing our matching #hannajams a Christmas tradition (see the adorable 2013 video here and 2014 post here) we've been the biggest fans of Love, Taza. Naomi Davis, her clan of three littles and one adorably bearded husband live the kind of life in NYC that feels both so real and too good to be true at the same time. Naomi's style is the perfect mix of effortless and cool - she never looks like she tried too hard in the morning yet we always find ourselves wishing we were wearing her exact same outfit.
Today, Naomi shared with us her favorite picks from our new Love, Hanna women's line, along with a few other key spring things she can't live without.
1. " I adore the look of this summer clog!" - Swedish Clog Sandal; $99
2. "I love how versatile this piece can be! you can dress is up with some heels and lipstick for a date night or wear it with sneakers to the park." - Superwashed Chambray Dress; $99
3. "A trusted girlfriend with the best taste in books just raved about this one the other week. it's at the top of my list for our summer vacation, especially since i'm always in need of tips on decluttering!" - The life-changing magic of tiding up by Marie Kondo; $9.34
4. "The best accessory for summer, a sun hat!" - Straw Hat; $30
5. "A few great pieces that are comfortable and can go with everything." - Euro Stripe Sweater; $79 | 9. Superwashed Chambray Pants; $89
6. "Because what is worse than being away from home and running out of battery?!" - Back me up Mobile Charger; $30
7. "Nars 'heat wave' has been one of my favorite bright red lipsticks year round for a few years now, but especially fun in the summer." - Nars Heat Wave Lipstick; $27
8. "Always looking for a fun beach tote. and i'm a sucker for anything striped!" Leather Trimmed Canvas Tote; $55