A quick, comprehensive list of items that are made perfectly for going from plane to pool and traveling with kids.
Spring break is coming up! What to pack for a warm Spring break with kids has a lot of moving parts. What to wear on the plane, what to wear to the pool and a million other things we’re thinking about to have the best time possible.
The less you need to pack, the easier!
1. The Hooded Terry Knit Cover up. A cotton blend opaque terry knit tunic with a cute drawstring waist. Layer to make warmer on the plane, or just pair with sandals and she’s set.
2. Strapped Sandal. Shoes that will stay on her feet as she’s running around from sand, water, or grass. Wherever she’s going, a sturdy yet cute shoe will take her where she needs to go.
3. The Swimsuit. We particularly like the skirted one piece. Wear to the beach, and the go right to lunch. You can layer a skirt over if you prefer, she’ll be protected from the sun all day.
1. Zip Up Swim. For girl or boy, protect their precious shoulders blocking 99% of UVA/UVB rays, and make getting ready zip-up easy so beach is as fun as can be!
2. Floppy Sun Cap. Ties at the chin and can be worn during all kinds of Spring vacations.
3. Leather Strap Fisherman Sandals. Keep their feet comfortable and safe with our leather Hanna sandals for baby/toddler. A rubber sole and velcro strap makes them easy grip to the ground, and they’ll stay on no matter what play surface they choose.
1. Tried and True Swim Trunks. They’ll last every summer from brother to brother, and he can wear them as he would normal shorts too!
2. Super Soft Organic Cotton Tee. A breathable tee that goes with everything, is super washable and packs oh-so-easy.
3. Comfy Sandals. Keep him cool and ready to go from the zoo to the pool.
4. Sun Cap. Shade his eyes and ears with a water-friendly bucket hat all summer long.
2. Modern Slides. Slip than on and off, inside or outside. They’re an easy pair for any Spring-Summer vacation outfit.
3. A Sun Hat. When it’s bright and someone else is watching over the kids at the pool, just pull that sun hat over your eyes and bask in the warm sun.
4. The Adventure Backpack. A comfortable carryall for just the essentials.