Our digital designer Felicity is one fearless female (and not just for alliteration's sake). Evidence: Her second day on the job here at Hanna, she got in to a pretty gnarly bike accident that dislocated her kneecap. Literally the next day, she was back to work - full leg brace and all - and with her good attitude fully intact. (Impressive!)
A modern mom to an adorable girl named Beckett (named after the Irish writer Samuel Beckett, of course!), Felicity is stylish, super cool and always in-the-know. Here's a look at what she's currently crushing on for our first-ever Editor's Pick's feature:
1. "I adore the vintage color story in this playful striped out sweater dress for girls from hanna andersson"
2. "My 2.5 year old daughter Beckett is immediately drawn to anything resembling the shape of a boot. Especially if it’s red. Win. Win."
3. "Lile Huset paper houses are fun to put together and they look great on the shelf unlike icky plastic versions. And they are made in the US."
4. "I’m a Nikon girl and I recently upgraded from the D70 to the D7100. It’s definitely worth lugging around. Images are crisp and the HD video is dang-near perfecto."
5. "The Olivetti Lettera 32 (the branding and the typewriter are both awesome to ogle and write with)."
6. "Super basic and lovely totes by Cuyana are sustainably made and handcrafted in small batches."
7. "This Autumn Sweater coat by Love, Hanna will soon be hanging in my closet."
8. "I'm also an artist, so whenever I need a jolt of inspiration I pick this book off of my coffee table. Sophie Calle is the greatest."
9. "Three months ago I fell off my bike and busted my kneecap (I know, ouch!). So each night I fill up one of these bad boys with icy water for insta-soothe. They also work wonderfully as hot packs under the sheets for cold, winter nights."
10. "My daughter is a huge fan of this book. And so am I."
11. "These buckle ankle boots can be worn with everything."
12. "I could wear these studs designed by Sarah Loertscher every day."
Stay tuned for our next Editor's Picks installment.