1. "Modern and architectural, this cool basket is the perfect size for storage. Fill with stuffies, blankets, or books... or, turn it upside down and use as a bedside table." Wire Basket by Hanna Home ($85).
2. "Who can resist this handsome fox and red-nosed adorable hedgehog? Not me!" Felted Fox Pillowcase by Hanna Home ($39).
3. "Simply genius. These bags double as a circular play mat and easy storage and transport bag. Farewell Lego madness!" Swoop Bags ($48).
4. "These removable wall decals are made from a gorgeous vintage wallpaper. They're a super easy way to add whimsy to a plain, dreary wall. A great statement piece for a kid's room!" Vintage Fawn Wallpaper Decal by Hanna Home ($79).
5. "We love to let kids be kids. What better way than letting their imagination run wild with this fun decal for the floor?" City Thoroughfare Floor Decal ($62).
6. "These are just too darn cute to hang anything on! The clean lines feel very Scandinavian." Wooden Animal Hangers (price upon request).
7. "Everyone at HannaHQ is drooling over this rug, and I can’t blame them. Rich color, texture, and tassels? Yes! Kilim Rug by Hanna Home ($179-$399).
8. "I’ve definitely been obsessing over these fun table lamps in five must-have colors." Ion C Series Table Lam Set by Schoolhouse Electric ($119).
9. "Stripe Happy? I’m Stripe GIDDY over this throw. So soft and well made, it's an instant classic." Stripe Happy Throw by Hanna Home ($79).