Anyone who meets our lovely merchant Kasia can instantly see that she's quite the sweetheart. So it's no surprise that she was all about cuddly creatures and keeping her kids as cozy-as-can-be. Here are her top picks for Fall!
For Her Son
1. "I bought a version of this hat last year & told my son it was made of lion fur (he loves animals!) so he never took it off after I told him that. I love the pattern on this hat & the fact that it can match any of his outfits." ($35; Fur Trim Trapper Hat by Hanna Andersson)
2. "My son Tommy is super silly and so of course, what better way to drink something then out of a crazy looking straw?" (5 Pk of Crazy Straws)
3. "As you can tell the theme is animals. I absolutely love the slimmer leg and the print! It's an easy on and off piece too which is great for little hands." ($45; Slim Sweats by Hanna Andersson)
4. "How cute are these?! Warm, soft, cozy and of course, a fox. Love." ($42; Sandholm Friends Slipper by Hanna)
5. "Animals and puzzles – the combination really gets Tommy excited haha." ($17.56; Creature Floor Puzzle by Andrew Zuckerman)
6. "Tommy is Mr. Fix it. Just like his daddy and the opposite of his mommy." ($15.30; Fix-It Tool Box)
For Her Baby
1. "This sweet knit romper is gender neutral and adorable! I adore the fox pattern and the extra coziness for the colder weather." ($69; Cozy Up Sweater Set by Hanna Andersson)
2. "I just have so much love for this new little one, I have to express it with this awesome little heart shelf." ($49; Heart of Gold Wall Shelf)
3. "Again, what I love about this is that it's gender neutral and the super soft cozy fleeciness is pretty wonderful as well." ($69; Two in One Reversible Baby Bunting by Hanna Andersson)
4. "The pop of color and the fact that it's unisex makes this jacket for me. The fleece is soft, which is perfect for an infant." ($55; Sherpa Lined Sweater Jacket by Hanna Andersson)
5. The waxed canvas on this is sturdy and stylist, plus the fact that my husband can wear this & how roomy and super organized it is!" ($199; Waxed Charcoal Charlie)
6. "This is extremely soft, and great for a stroller ride in the colder winter days ahead" ($24; So Soft Blanket in Organic Cotton by Hanna Andersson).